Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Working Outdoors

The work getting done outside has greatly slowed due to me having an injury. A bone broke in my foot more than month ago and I've been in a cast ever since. However, this will change soon because the cast is going to be removed in two days. After I get used to walking in a protective boot, I should be able to start going outside farther than my back porch. Thanks to my wonderful wife for planting the vegetable section of our garden.
I'll give you an update on the vegetable garden. The barley and peas love this cool weather and are coming along very well. The radishes and kale seem to be doing just fine also. The spinach is less noticeable but it's definitely germinating as well. We also put out corn salad which is very hard to spot without searching for it. I hope to mow the little field below our house and get plenty of barley and orchard grass seed sown.

No comments:

Post a Comment